Why I'm blogging

Dear Friends, Brothers and Sisters,

I am here today to share my knowledge, my little knowledge, I want to share, tell somebody, anybody, what I know, I can't let you go without knowing, if you decide to ignore me I will understand but please do seek the truth, seek the truth in everything, everything that matters to you. Don't just be happy/accept with what you were told or heard or seen on TV... seek further. There are always 2 sides of a story usually more.

I've came to realize that I can never know the real truth, the absolute truth, the deeper I look the darker it gets.... sometimes knowing is a burden, when we don't know it does not effect us but when we do know the truth at least what our heart feels is the truth we have to do something about it, don't ignore it, don't let it go, DO SOMETHING!. Tell your loved ones, your friends, everyone around you they need to know, they have the right to know the truth!

All of my post must not be seen as the absolute truth, it has to be further researched by you. I am a student of life, I am learning everyday, sometimes I contradict myself... I am only human and I will make mistakes. For those mistakes I will make... I apologize. Please do correct me if you see my mistakes for that I am grateful. THANK YOU :)

I do not have a specific agenda in mind, I am just expressing and sharing what I know and what I think everyone should know. I have completely lost my trust in mainstream news/media. I see them lie everyday whether its local news or world news. It is very very sad that many people lie openly and hide it very well. They look like saints and superhero's but in actual fact are SCUMBAGS. These media supports them and carry their stories than feed's us with all their lie's. Thanks for the internet where information can be shared freely. You can do your research find out many sides of the stories, compare them seek till you find an answer that satisfy your mind, heart and soul.

But most people still don't have access to the internet. Many still rely on mainstream media to give them the truth, they trust their governments to give them the truth, they trust the local radio station to say the truth.. Why shouldn't they? don't newsmen need to have INTEGRITY? They are responsible of what they write or publish, or say. But sadly this is not the case today.

The further I seek for the truth the angrier I get, from all the lie's they have fed me, for those that I've trusted. I AM MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Sincerely,
Feru


Comments

Popular Posts