Loading...

Quotes

‎"You can fool all of the people some of the time, You can fool some of the people all of the time, But you can't fool all of the people all of the time."
[Abraham Lincoln, 1864]

Monday, October 31, 2011

World R-love-ution - 11.11.11

This November the 11th, 2011, get out of your chairs, couch & beds WAKE UP, wake up &stand together with the millions worldwide, "the 99%" let's stand for our freedom, let's stand for all the debts, let's stand for our rotten economy, let's stand for humanity, for war, for the poor, for the sick, for the old, for your pets, for our children's future, for anything, for something! coz remember if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.





Sincerely,
feru

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the
    structure of your blog? Its very well written; I love what
    youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the
    way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1
    or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?


    my web site; nintendo 3ds emulator for pc ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog.
    You have some really good articles and I believe
    I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off,
    I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Regards!

    Feel free to visit my blog post enlargement product

    ReplyDelete