Busy Busy Busy

I've bee busy lately :( I am not even able to blog!! arghh actually I just started a new job :) which is a good thing... It has a very hectic schedule tho but that's no excuse. I take my blogging very seriously for me my blog is important for the future of all mankind LOL maybe that's a little too far but to a certain extend that is true ;)

Please do go through all the pages on this blog, all the post on this blog each and every post here is very important and it will surely open up your mind more, then don't forget all the links for you to further your research.. there is enough content here to keep you occupied for weeks so please do OCCUPY THIS BLOG!

Occupy Wall street is doing great they are getting stronger day by day, numbers of people occupying has reached more than 10,000 people and it has already spread to other cities. I am sorry I have not been able to update my blog on Occupy Wall Street but my love and prayers is with all of you out there.

I will try to update my blog more often but let me settle down and I will continue saving the world, till then Peace(like seriously)

Comments

Popular Posts