JEWS are NOT Zionist

Jews are NOT Zionist, those who do not understand me, or maybe you are confuse with what I am trying to say. You will have to look closer and listen (or read) more carefully. I am not against Jews, I was never against Jews and will never be.. why would I oppose good people? They listen to God and they obey, they do not commit crimes or oppress people coz they are scared of God wrath.. so can this people kill? oppress? or occupy helpless peoples land? nah I DON'T THINK SO..  so don't call me anti-semitic coz I am not, I am ANTI-ZIONIST. Yes it is the Zionist who is using the good name of Jews, Moses and Israel to get their way.. This oppressors are not scared of God instead they think they are God. I would say they are they are the Devil themselves. I would call them Luciferians or Zionist but not Jews. They are the same people who kills, commit crimes, occupy countries, oppress people, kill children and women and they kill in the name of peace and religion. To those of you who supports the so called Israeli cause, listen from are true Jew who understand and reads from the Torah.. Rabbi Yisroel David  Weiss from Neturei Karta International, here he is protesting in front of the White House on March 5th 2012, Neturei Karta was protesting when Israeli PM was visiting White House.. and also please do visit their site http://www.nkusa.org/ 


Truthfully, 
feru

Comments

Popular Posts