SCHOOL SUCKS

School Sucks? What is more important is education.. You can get education in school but it does not necessarily be good education. When you sit and just take "education" that is given to you on a silver platter can you actually be smart? Being smart consist of the ability to think, the ability to think differently and what we call critical thinking. If you know stuff that you were thought in school you might know a lot but it does not make you smart. I could teach you crap from an early age and just coz you trust me you believe me and excepted my teachings as the ultimate truth. Friends don't trust me, don't trust my blog.. I do not write the ultimate truth, if you want the truth you have to SEEK and keep seeking until you find the truth, that satisfies you and please don't be ignorant, the highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about. So yes go and educate yourself.  




Truthfully,
feru

Comments

Popular Posts