You've felt it your entire life

You are here to wake up, you know there is something very very wrong with this world. We are just not too sure what exactly it is.. has the human race today become the most brutal of beings? or are we just the most foolish? Ignorance has become a trend worldwide.. why do we bother knowing the truth.. the truth is sad, devastating, it hurts, full of pain and suffering.. we can't do much about it anyways.. I am just 1 person I can't make a difference.. The trouble is too deep to even try to cure it.. LOL I myself have used almost every one of the reasons above, so that I could lie to myself and continue enjoying myself and forget all the pain, suffering, oppression that's surrounding us.. so why should I bother with the truth? Just because we are worth more than that.. Just because we were given LIFE not simply to waste it away partying.. Just because you will never be happy "truly happy" doing what you do until you lend a helping hand to help those in need.. Only a life lived helping others is a life worth living. You don't believe me? give it a shot... 



Truthfully, 
feru

Comments

Popular Posts