Stunning New Year 2013

I'm a little late.. more like a week late.. but Happy New Year folks! 2013 will be the year of TRUTH.. 2013 will be the year of the Truth Seekers.. 
My hopes are very high for 2013.. as I have seen more people waking up.. some still blurry, but at least now you know an enemy you never knew before.. 
My advice for you is to be careful of "news" bad news and lies which travel fast.. so study, understand, analyze, discuss do whatever you need to do in understanding the topic, the "news".. don't just believe coz someone respectable or influential said it.. If you are gonna stand for it make sure you are standing for something SOLID..  and remember if you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.

Fireworks around the world
Truthfully, 
feru


P:S: My love to all those following their hearts looking and spreading truth.. 

Comments

Popular Posts